[Mimedefang] RBL suggestions

WBrown at e1b.org WBrown at e1b.org
Wed Dec 8 14:21:30 EST 2004

I am looking to start using an RBL.  In the past, a colegue did some
testing of RBLs and got a lot of false positives.

I am looking for recommendations for a high quality RBL (preferably free,
we're a K-12 educational organization) that is very low on false
positives.

Also, is there a way for a milter to detect a black listed host and tell
sendmail to close the TCP connection on the spam sending server?

---

SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM / Hormel's new miracle meat in a can
Tastes fine, saves time. / If you want something grand, / Ask for SPAM!
  - Hormel's 1937 jingle for SPAM

William Brown
Messaging/Filtering Services
Technology Services, WNYRIC, Erie 1 BOCES
(716)821-7285