[Mimedefang] Server crashes

Geoff Varosky gvarosky at gmail.com
Fri Aug 13 13:52:16 EDT 2004

probably couldn't hurt for the system to split up the mail queue into
some directories, less load to deal with at one time per queue
runner...

for instance, we use:

/var/spool/mqueue/00 - /var/spool/mqueue/09 and /var/spool/mqueue/0a -
/var/spool/mqueue/0f

Which can be referenced in sendmail via:
O QueueDirectory=/var/spool/mqueue/0*