[Mimedefang] MIMEDefang Strict Question

Kevin A. McGrail kmcgrail at pccc.com
Mon Aug 9 21:50:29 EDT 2004

Tony,

Good point.  And in non-strict, the our is ignored.  However, I want to keep
this in filter_initialize for organizational reasons so I'd like to keep the
initialization in filter_initialize.

I switched to a use vars qw($popauthdbfile); and all looks good now though I
*thought* our and use vars were the same.  Though I might be caught in a
catch-22 where that change was only made in mod_perl and not in normal Perl.
Considering the source (Stas Beckman), it makes sense that it might be a
mod_perl vs perl difference, sigh.

Regards,
KAM