[Mimedefang] razor 2.61 breaks mimedefang

Lucas Albers admin at cs.montana.edu
Thu Aug 26 13:46:58 EDT 2004

An earlier poster (martin blapp) mentioned that razor 2.61 breaks
mimedefang, he also included a patch to fix the problem.
http://lists.roaringpenguin.com/pipermail/mimedefang/2004-August/023638.html

This is not specific to debian linux.
I saw that razor 2.61 hit the debian archives today.
I filed a bug against this 23 days ago, before razor 2.61 was uploaded as
a debian package.
Does anyone else still see this mimedefang crashing problem on debian with
razor 2.61 and mimedefang?
See my bug for more information on this.
Please cc me on this particular item, thanks.

--
Luke Computer Science System Administrator
Security Administrator,College of Engineering