[Mimedefang] MIMEDefang 2.45-BETA-3 is available

Kenneth Porter shiva at sewingwitch.com
Wed Aug 25 23:21:34 EDT 2004

--On Wednesday, August 25, 2004 8:02 AM -0400 "David F. Skoll"
<dfs at roaringpenguin.com> wrote:

> It's a known SpamAssassin bug:
>
> http://lists.roaringpenguin.com/pipermail/mimedefang/2004-August/023704.h
> tml
>
> This bug was supposedly fixed for 3.0.0, but I have my doubts.

Ah, ok, so I should start by putting SA under the microscope. Temporarily
I've disabled Clam so I can get mail to flow, but I'm still logging the
problem so I can tinker.

The weird thing is that it just started blocking when I installed BETA-3
and SA rc1. Or perhaps it's just become much more noticeable now.