[Mimedefang] Users who want spam

Kelson kelson at speed.net
Wed Aug 25 20:11:21 EDT 2004

Damrose, Mark wrote:
> [...]

It would be more effective to check @Recipients right before your call
to spamassassin in mimedefang-filter.

Those SA features just subtract varying numbers of points from the final
score.  Also, they act on the To: and CC: lines.  If someone gets mail
at an alias or via BCC, it won't trip.

To be really accurate, though, you'll have to use stream_by_recipient
(see the man page) in filter_begin, at least for messages that include
one of these recipients.  Otherwise you'll end up bypassing the filters
for other recipients of the same message.  There's some discussion of
these ideas in the archives.

--
Kelson Vibber