[Mimedefang] Not an ARRAY reference error

Paul Murphy pmurphy at ionixpharma.com
Tue Aug 24 10:01:26 EDT 2004

Marco,

If a slave dies, there will be an entry in the mail log from the multiplexor, as
it will lose communications.  See also the man pages for mimedefang-notify and
mimedefang-multiplexor, which give details of a neat system to make
notifications available.

Best Wishes,

Paul.
Paul Murphy
Head of Informatics
Ionix Pharmaceuticals Ltd
418 Science Park, Cambridge, CB4 0PA

Tel. 01223 433741
Fax. 01223 433788

DISCLAIMER:
are addressed.  If you have received this email in error please contact
the sender or the Ionix IT Helpdesk on +44 (0) 1223 433741