[Mimedefang] mimedefang not scanning

Andrew Jayes andrew.jayes at visitheartofengland.com
Tue Aug 24 07:15:44 EDT 2004

Ok, so it seams to have started scanning, no idea why. But the ps axf is showing mail coming into the queue and 'mimdefang.pl - sever' spawning uvscan.

The problem now is that uvscan seams to be crashing

2030 ?  R 11:57 /usr/local/bin/uvscan --noboot --secure --allole. /Work

and then after a few minutes all of the uvscan entry's were moved to the bottom of the ps axf away from the mimedefang.pl - server lines, which are now asleep.

Is there something I need to change to allow uvscan to run properly? Or keep the mimedefang.pl - server running for longer?

Cheers,

Andrew Jayes
e-Business Officer
Heart of England Tourism