[Mimedefang] mimedefang not scanning

Andrew Jayes andrew.jayes at visitheartofengland.com
Mon Aug 23 12:24:06 EDT 2004

Ok, check one done I do have the milter compiled.

	"Also ensure that your filter logs all messages, and then check that 	in your mail log you do indeed get a message from the filter."

How do I ensure that the filter logs the messages? And where is the maillog for sendmail located, and just in case, is the message from the filter an obvious "yea this went through the filter"

As for the code, I have seen it work on a different machine I setup some months back and I am positive it's the same.

Cheers,

Andrew Jayes
e-Business Officer
Heart of England Tourism