[Mimedefang] mimedefang not scanning

Andrew Jayes andrew.jayes at visitheartofengland.com
Mon Aug 23 11:16:02 EDT 2004

Hi,
	For some reason mimedefang is not scanning any mail that is passing through sendmail.

Fedora core
Sendmail
mimedefang
Spam assassin
Clamd
NAI

In the mimedefang config I have code setup so that anything that is scanned has a header added to say x-spam scanned and x-virus scanned. At the moment all mail that comes through does not have this header.

In 'ps axf' I can see entries for sendmail, mimedefang and clamd so it all seams to be running.

I have added my domain to the access file under /etc/mail to allow sendmail to relay any mail on to my exchange server.

Can anyone think why this is not working or give me some suggestions of what I can check on.

Cheers,

Andrew Jayes
e-Business Officer
Heart of England Tourism