[Mimedefang] When does SA v3.0 go "gold"?

Stephane Lentz Stephane.Lentz at ansf.alcatel.fr
Tue Aug 17 17:05:24 EDT 2004

On Tue, Aug 17, 2004 at 04:25:47PM -0400, Dirk the Daring wrote:
>    Does anyone know when SA v3.0 is going to go into final release? I'm
> starting to add MD and SA to my existing sendmail v8.12.11 system and if
> SA is going gold soon, then I'll wait for it.

See http://wiki.apache.org/spamassassin/NextRelease
and the post below :
<<
Date: Thu, 12 Aug 2004 12:02:54 -0700
From: Bret Miller <bret.miller at wcg.org>
To: "spamassassin-users at incubator.apache.org"
+<spamassassin-users at incubator.apache.org>
Subject: RE: Version 3.0 Release Date

> I hate to be a pest but I was trying to find the schedule for the
> release of version 3.0 and I found the entry on the FAQ, but it's a
> pretty old entry.  Could someone in the know update it?  I'm
> waiting on
> upgrading my MailScanner boxes until the new version of SA is out.

Actually, http://wiki.apache.org/spamassassin/NextRelease was updated
about a week ago with the next step being generating the sets 2 and 3
scores and releasing RC1, so I'd assume Jason, Daniel, Theo and the rest
of the developers are working hard at getting that done. ;)

---
Stephane Lentz
AES TSC