[Mimedefang] Deadline for SPF records *long w/morbid horoscope*

Chris Gauch cgauch at digicon.net
Thu Aug 12 15:01:43 EDT 2004

I strongly agree with Matthew and David's statements about offering backup
MX services.  There is a lot of liability involved with offering that
service, not to forget the enormous overhead.  As an ISP we're always faced
with this dilemma when offering mail routing services for clients that host
their own MX/mail accounts, so in essence we still haven't escaped 100%, but
certainly will never offer up any of our servers for backup MX purposes,
just too risky.

- Chris

Chris Gauch
Systems Administrator