[Mimedefang] Deadline for SPF records *long w/morbid horoscope*

WBrown at e1b.org WBrown at e1b.org
Thu Aug 12 14:11:41 EDT 2004

mimedefang-bounces at lists.roaringpenguin.com wrote on 08/12/2004 01:55:55
PM:

> But accept-everything-and-send-manual-undeliverable-reports-later is
> becoming less and less acceptable of a strategy.

Hear! Hear!!

I looked at a number of spam filters that did this before I came across
MIMEDefang (and CanIT Pro which we use).  One of the strongest points in
my mind is the fact that it rejects the message during the SMTP
conversation.  We purchased CaniIT Pro for the ability to handle different
filtering streams.