[Mimedefang] How to verify that Network tests are working for spamassassin

Sherifd30 sherifd30 at menanet.net
Tue Aug 10 09:38:28 EDT 2004

I installed MIMEDefang/Spamassassin/Razor2/DCC

and set $SALocalTestsOnly = 0; in my filter file
and in sa-mimedefang.cf:
use_dcc 1
dcc_timeout 10
dcc_path /usr/local/bin/dccproc

But still when I send a test spam Email GTUBE from yahoo to me I get it
detected as spam because of local tests only as below, I do not see any
network tests like DCC or Razor or RBL, although DCC and RBL are working
when I run spamassassin alone from shell.

pts rule name              description
--
 0.9 FROM_ENDS_IN_NUMS      From: ends in numbers
1000 GTUBE                  BODY: Generic Test for Unsolicited Bulk Email

Why my network tests are not working? or how can I verify that it is
working, or I am missing some config to enable the network tests ?