[Mimedefang] MUA for multiple senders

WBrown at e1b.org WBrown at e1b.org
Tue Aug 10 08:41:06 EDT 2004

The other day someone asked about an MUA that would support sending from
different addresses.  Last night I was looking at my Mozilla Thunderbird
setup where I have my primary home accoount, as well as my rarely used ISP
email account configured in the same client.  If I selected the inbox for
my ISP account, and then composed a message, the sender was shown as my
ISP email address.  In my primary account, it used that email address.

Hope this helps the person that was recently asking about this.

(This was on Windows, say whether this works in other versions)

---