[Mimedefang] Bounce and redirect, what am I doing wrong

Tory Blue tmblue at responsys.com
Tue Aug 10 02:31:18 EDT 2004

This should work, as the docs say that action_bounce does not discard the
message. So what this below is doing, is

A) sends a Bounce/Reject message to the sending server
B) processes the message like normal , however it removed the recipients,
adds an xheader with the old recips, and adds my spam box as the recip and
sends it down the line. So the next thing that happens is I add my header
information for it being spam and it should send it along.

The remove site is seeing the bounce, but I'm not seeing the email being
sent from the MTA nor arriving at my email box on another host.

Please help

Tory

        if ($hits > 8) {
        action_bounce("Your message from $RelayAddr seems to be spam and
therefore is being rejected. Spam score $hits. If you feel this is in error,
please contact the user by alternative means to have this issue resolved.");
            action_add_header("X-Orig-Rcpts", join(", ", @Recipients));
            foreach $recip (@Recipients) {
            delete_recipient($recip);    }
            add_recipient('is_spam at domain.net');