[Mimedefang] javascript in html attachments

Kevin A. McGrail kmcgrail at pccc.com
Mon Aug 9 14:00:28 EDT 2004

Joseph's code rocks and I think MIMEDefang should incorporate by default at
least in the windows suggested filter.  No idea if this protects any other
MUA expect those from Microsoft but we disabled 48692 emails with this code
in the past 4 weeks and 2 days and have never gotten a single complaint
about the feature.

Search for Columbia in my filter and I have his code implemented there:

http://www.pccc.com/downloads/MIMEDefang/mimedefang-filter-KAM

Regards,
KAM