[Mimedefang] SMTP AUTH?

Richard A Nelson cowboy at cavein.org
Sat Aug 7 23:25:41 EDT 2004

On Sat, 7 Aug 2004, Jon Fullmer wrote:

> Is there a way to tell MIMEDefang not to check e-mails from a user that has
> properly authenticated with SMTP AUTH?

I'm new to mimedefang, so this is just a guess, but it looks like
sendmail will (by default) pass the auth_ macros to the from: callout.

This means that in the filter_sender function you should be able to
use something like:
	if ($SendmailMacros{"auth_type"} = 'ok') {
		return ('ACCEPT_AND_NO_MORE_FILTERING', 'ok');
		};

--
Rick Nelson
Life'll kill ya                         -- Warren Zevon