[Mimedefang] Deadline for SPF records

Ben Kamen bkamen at benjammin.net
Thu Aug 5 15:34:36 EDT 2004

You can set it so anything that resolves to the parent domain is good... OR you
can be as specific as abc is ok, but qrz is not.

You get to choose...

WBrown at e1b.org wrote:

> Thread drift:
>
> Does anyone know if xyz.acme.com can have a different SPF record from
> abc.acme.com?  Or would they all fall under one acme.com SPF record?  What
> if qrz.acme.com does not have a record, would the get the acme.com record?

Ben Kamen - O.D.T, S.P.
Home: ben at benjammin.net                       http://www.benjammin.net
Work: bkamen at uiuc.edu
gPG Pub Key - http://www.benjammin.net/www/pages/library

* NOTE: Opinions and Views discussed via email are my own and not that  *
* of the State of Illinois, University of Illinois or the Illinois Dept *
* of Natural Resources.                                                 *