[Mimedefang] MimeDefang vs clamav

Rob rob_macgregor at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 4 16:13:08 EDT 2004

A trawl of the list archives would have provided you with the answer to this -
see in particular
http://lists.roaringpenguin.com/pipermail/mimedefang/2004-August/023645.html

Basically, there's a bug with SpamAssassin that results in the umask being
changed and group access not being given on the files to be scanned.  If you
run clamav as the same user as mimedefang you'll be fine.

PLEASE - keep list traffic on the list.  Email sent directly to me may be
ignored utterly.

--
Rob | What part of "no" was it you didn't understand?