[Mimedefang] HEADS UP, bug in spamassassin versions 2.50 -> 2.63

Rob rob_macgregor at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 2 10:43:54 EDT 2004

Thank you, thank you, thank you, THANK YOU!

I've been bitten by this (a trawl of the list archives will show a discussion
between myself and David over the problem) but didn't realise it was actually
a problem with SA.  I think the conclusion was that my system was borken
(certainly, that's the conclusion I reached).

Nice to know that I'm not actually going mad (yet).

PLEASE - keep list traffic on the list.  Email sent directly to me may be
ignored utterly.

--
Rob | What part of "no" was it you didn't understand?