OT: Re: [Mimedefang] What controls which RBL's are tested and in what order?

Kevin A. McGrail kmcgrail at pccc.com
Fri Apr 9 13:17:33 EDT 2004

MIMEDefang does not use RBLs.

You could be using RBLs in your sendmail configuration (not my
recommendation) or you could be using RBLs in SpamAssassin.

In SpamAssassin, I don't think you can control the order of testing however
you can disable them by figuring out what the test is named and configuring
that test to a score of 0.0.

For example, when OsiruSoft went offline, you could have disabled that RBL
test with this line in your mimedefang config file:

score RCVD_IN_OSIRUSOFT_COM 0.0

Regards,
KAM