[Mimedefang] Upgrade from 2.38 to 2.42

scuba at centroin.com.br scuba at centroin.com.br
Thu Apr 29 16:43:52 EDT 2004

Hi,

	I have just configure/compile the 2.42 and as a silly test I did,
before install:

	perl mimedefang.pl -test

	And the following error ocurred:

Can't locate warnings.pm in @INC (@INC contains:
/usr/local/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.005/i386-freebsd
/usr/local/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.005 . /usr/libdata/perl/5.00503/mach
/usr/libdata/perl/5.00503) at ./mimedefang.pl line 22.
BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at ./mimedefang.pl line 22.

	Is there any new Perl module required? I running FreeBSd 4.7, with
perl 5.5.3.
	Should I upgrade Perl to 5.8 ?

- Marcelo