[Mimedefang] Poll: Time to drop Trophie support?

Jerome Tytgat jerome.tytgat at asterion.fr
Thu Apr 29 11:32:57 EDT 2004

> That will have substantially the same effect,
Absolutely not, with the method I use I don't have to open unuseful
internet connections. And the method is really less aggressive.
I really prefer the PUSH method to the PULL method.

> and you don't have to wait an arbitrarily long time for someone's mail
 > server to get the message delivered
> to you.
If there mail server is slow, I'm guess there FTP/HTTP server might be
too...

 > If the list has many thousands of subscribers, it could be a while.
Yes of course, you r right but I'm pretty sure I'll be more uptodate
than using a scheduler.