[Mimedefang] reload spamassassin config files

Nelson1 at cog7.org Nelson1 at cog7.org
Tue Apr 27 12:44:07 EDT 2004

I recently upgraded mimedefang and spamassasin to the newest versions (2.42
and 2.63).  I have an /etc/mail/spamassassin/whitelist.cf file; changes to
this file used to be read automatically, now changes are only read when I
manually restart mimedefang.  Any suggestions on how can I get mimedefang to
automatically reload the spamassasin config files?

Commenting this line in mimedefang-filter had no effect on the new behavior.
     spam_assassin_init()->compile_now(1) if defined(spam_assassin_init());