[Mimedefang] Skip MD for some users

Stephen Smoogen smoogen at lanl.gov
Mon Apr 26 15:05:40 EDT 2004

On Mon, 2004-04-26 at 12:18, Nathan Martinez wrote:
> Hello everyone,
>
> I have MD 2.39 setup with Sendmail 8.12.8 on a RedHat 9 machine.
> Everything works fine for me, but now a few users want to be excluded
> from the Spam scanning that I am doing.  I have tried the solution
> described at:
> http://lists.roaringpenguin.com/pipermail/mimedefang/2002-August/010883.
> html, but the mail for the user that I listed is still being scanned by
> MD.  I don't know if this matters or not, but my MD machine is not the
> actual delivery machine.  It is forwarding mail onto our internal
> Exchange server.

I think the items shown in the archives are for 'whitelisting'
spamassassin accounts.. not whitelisting mimedefang itself.

I think I have seen several mentions on doing this in the archives..
however I cant find them (and I also need them). Basically the items
look to be something like filter or filter_begin that says

$From ~/blech/ return