[Mimedefang] sendmail-8.12.2 rpms with milter enabled

Stephane Lentz Stephane.Lentz at ansf.alcatel.fr
Mon Apr 26 09:36:26 EDT 2004

On Mon, Apr 26, 2004 at 05:19:22AM +0200, Alexander Dalloz wrote:
> Am Sa, den 24.04.2004 schrieb Jeffrey Moncrieff um 21:29:
>
> > Hello Tony
> >
> > Can you please tell me where I can get the rpms's for sendmail with
> > milter support?
> >
> > URL	http://www.linuxworks.com.au/sendmail-8.12.2-5milter.i386.rpm
> >   I am gettin a 404 error
> >

> > Thanks
> > Jeff
>
> Do NOT use that RPM! It is very old and vulnerable.
>
> Alexander

Right.
On RH systems if you're a bit experienced you may try to download the
latest sendmail SRC.RPM and alter the sendmail.spec that comes within.

The latest src.rpm from Fedora is  :
http://download.fedora.redhat.com/pub/fedora/linux/core/development/SRPMS/sendmail-8.12.11-4.6.src.rpm

Regards,

SL/
---
Stephane Lentz
Alcanet International, Internet Services