[Mimedefang] Problem with Milter on Redhat 9.

Jeffrey Moncrieff jeff at canadian-auction.com
Sun Apr 25 01:41:48 EDT 2004

Hello

I tried to get Mimedefang working on My email server. I am runing in to
some troubles, Milter when I query with sendmail -d 11.1 I get this

Compiled with: DNSMAP LOG MATCHGECOS MIME7TO8 MIME8TO7 NAMED_BIND
                  NETINET NETUNIX NEWDB PIPELINING SCANF USERDB XDEBUG
         also when I do mailq
[root at n2 mail]# mailq
Warning: Option: AuthOptions requires SASL support (-DSASL)
Warning: Option: InputMailFilters requires Milter support (-DMILTER)
Warning: Option: Milter requires Milter support (-DMILTER)
Warning: Option: Milter requires Milter support (-DMILTER)
Warning: Option: Milter requires Milter support (-DMILTER)
Warning: Option: Milter requires Milter support (-DMILTER)
Warning: Filter usage ('X') requires Milter support (-DMILTER)
/var/spool/mqueue is empty
                  Total requests: 0
[root at n2 mail]#
   Does any one know why this is happing and how to fix this.
yes I have recompiled sendmail

Jeffrey Moncrieff
jeff at canadian-auction.com

Thanks