[Mimedefang] Adding new parts

Дмитрий Шашерин dimon at vologda.edu.ru
Sat Apr 24 14:48:37 EDT 2004

Hello.

  I am russian. Sorry for my bad english.

  I want to add new parts to mail message (images produced by wvHtml
when it converting MSWord documents to HTML), but action_add_part
function need ROOT (IMHO) entity of message. How I can get it ? Or
what other ways to add some parts to message ?

PS: I did some work for internationalizing (for russion language)
mimedefang. Commonly this code placed in mimedefang-filter, but
something (IMHO) seems like hacks and may be moved into mimedefang.pl.
Also I add a little hack with ContnetType to mimedefang.pl to create HTML
based warnings. If someone interested in this I can give all materiales.

--
Best regards,
 Дмитрий                          mailto:dimon at vologda.edu.ru