[Mimedefang] limit message size

paokrab paokrab at scb.co.th
Fri Apr 23 05:27:27 EDT 2004

I want to use mimedefang to limit incoming and outgoing messages size.
Could anyone suggest me or tell me HOW-TO?

thanks

SCB News:
 Win a Honda Jazz and loaded of prizes when you pay your bill via SCB Multi-channel payment service during February 15 - July 31, 2004 .For more details, please contact SCB easy call center at 0 2777-7777 or http://www.scb.co.th/campaign

DISCLAIMER:
This e-mail is intended solely for the recipient(s) name above.  If you are not the intended recipient, any type of your use is prohibited.  Any information, comment or statement contained in this e-mail, including any attachments (if any) are those of the author and are not necessarily endorsed by the Bank.  The Bank shall, therefore, not be liable or responsible for any of such contents, including damages resulting from any virus transmitted by this e-mail.