[Mimedefang] dnsbl

Murat Isik muratisik at megatek.com.tr
Wed Apr 21 12:53:46 EDT 2004

Thanks for the replies,

sub filter_relay {

my ( $ip, $name, $helo) = @_;
if (relay_is_blacklisted($ip, 'sbl.spamcop.net')) {
return('REJECT', 'You are listed in sbl.spamcop.net, see url=$ip for more
details);
}
}

Is there anthing else than adding this code, like a change to the init
script just like in filter_recipient or so? I am asking this since I added
this code:

sub filter_relay {

        my ( $ip, $name, $helo) = @_;
        if (relay_is_blacklisted($ip, 'sbl.spamcop.net')) {
                return('REJECT', 'You are listed in sbl.spamcop.net, see
url=$ip for more details');
                } else {
                md_syslog('warning',"Spamcop checked");
                }
}

and I get nothing related in the maillog.

Have a nice day.

Murat Isik