[Mimedefang] Slightly OT: System shutdown by non-privledged u ser

WBrown at e1b.org WBrown at e1b.org
Tue Apr 20 11:32:22 EDT 2004

mimedefang-bounces at lists.roaringpenguin.com wrote on 04/20/2004 10:11:57
AM:

> > Excellent point.  As a linux learner, how do I do this?
>
> Bone up on pam.  Here's an example...
>
> http://www.linux.ucla.edu/pipermail/linux/2000-November/004102.html

Thanks.  This may be slightly moot, now that I think about it.  The server
sits behind a firewall that only has port 25 open from the outside world.
Port 80 is open only to the inside, and SSH is only open to the IP address
of computer, and the IP address statically assigned to my (and only my)
VPN account.  All other ports are closed.