[Mimedefang] Feature request: Tar pitting.

Ben Kamen bkamen at benjammin.net
Tue Apr 20 09:01:25 EDT 2004

Dave's right...

To mention again - I wrote a TCL script that watches for "RCPT TO"
flooding which IS a settable thing in sendmail - as soon as the log
message "Possible RCPT TO flooding, throttling" (or whatever it is)
comes through the log, the script doesn't tar pit them, it blackhole's
them.. for a day (or however long you might feel like)...

To that user abusing your system you disappear from the internet. ;)

-Ben