[Mimedefang] sendmail not working after mimedefang install

Kevin A. McGrail kmcgrail at pccc.com
Mon Apr 19 19:15:46 EDT 2004

MIMEDefang builds on sendmail and you are attacking too many problems at
once.

Step back from your MIMEDefang to just sendmail and get that working.  Then
add the line for the MILTER to the working sendmail.mc.

The sendmail.mc you posted earlier doesn't look like it will work and
worrying about MIMEDefang just complicates the issue.

What distribution are you using?

KAM

> Okay, I got a fresh sendmail.mc and now it works receiving but I can no
longer send to external domains. Or receive from external domains, does any
one know what the line is to allow external domains to receive and send?