[Mimedefang] sendmail not working after mimedefang install

Jimmy Hayes jhayes at verilet.com
Mon Apr 19 17:33:35 EDT 2004

Okay I have updated my sendmail.mc and sendmail.cf, and now it looks
like this, still no luck though. I cannot receive emails internally,
like from one account to another. Not too familiar with sendmail so I am
not sure exactly what logs to check for.

Any help is appreciated.

divert(-1)dnl
#
# Copyright (c) 1998, 1999 Sendmail, Inc. and its suppliers.
#       All rights reserved.
# Copyright (c) 1983 Eric P. Allman.  All rights reserved.
# Copyright (c) 1988, 1993
#       The Regents of the University of California.  All rights
reserved.
#
# By using this file, you agree to the terms and conditions set
# forth in the LICENSE file which can be found at the top level of
# the sendmail distribution.
#
#
divert(0)dnl
VERSIONID(`$Id: generic-linux.mc,v 8.1 1999/09/24 22:48:05 gshapiro Exp
$')
OSTYPE(linux)dnl
DOMAIN(generic)dnl
define(`confBAD_RCPT_THROTTLE', `3')dnl
define(`confTO_IDENT',`0s')dnl
define(`confMILTER_LOG_LEVEL',`1')dnl
FEATURE(`virtusertable',`hash -o /etc/mail/virtusertable')dnl
FEATURE(`smrsh',`/usr/sbin/smrsh')dnl
FEATURE(`always_add_domain')dnl
FEATURE(`use_cw_file')dnl
FEATURE(`local_procmail')dnl
INPUT_MAIL_FILTER(`mimedefang',
`S=unix:/var/spool/MIMEDefang/mimedefang.sock,  T=S:1m;R:1m')
MAILER(local)dnl
MAILER(smtp)dnl
MAILER(procmail)dnl

Jimmy Hayes