[Mimedefang] Auto-whitelisting

Jeffrey Goldberg jeffrey at goldmark.org
Mon Apr 19 14:58:45 EDT 2004

I am trying to enable SA's "auto-whitelist" feature on a site-wide basis.

SA is running fine (I've got sitewide Bayes learning happening just fine).

But AWL is not happening at all.  No data is being written to the
appropriate directory.  I don't see any error or warning messages
anywhere.  I need help.

A week ago I posted a detailed description of my set up with configuration
information and file and directory permissions.  I can repost whatever is
needed if someone will help this time.

Cheers,

-j

--