[Mimedefang] Possible bug? Or perhaps bad config?

Administrador DyR systemlogs at dyr.es
Mon Apr 19 12:44:57 EDT 2004

Hi all.

I admin a MIMEDefang-protected mail server. Everything is working well
after some fine tuning.

The last week I received a typical mail-delivery error-message caused by
the Netsky virus. The notifying message had, as attached message, the
whole original message, and this one contained the whole virus-infected
ZIP file.

I think MIMEDefang should scan recursively attached MIME-Encoded
messages... Perhaps it does, and the problem is at my configuration...

Could you help me?

--
David Marín Carreño <dmarin at dyr.es>
Desarrollo y Recursos, S.L.