[Mimedefang] Some installation prob on Solaris 9..Pl reply Urgent

manishankar pandey manishankarp78 at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 16 09:48:53 EDT 2004

Thanks for your mailWBrown

I think my MIMEDefang is not working as I got mails
with attachment .pif in my mailbox.Reason could be due
to these sockets which sendmail is trying to find but
not able to get connect and thus MIMEdefang is not
doing what it was suppose to do :-(

So pl help me in getting rid of that error messege .

Permission for necessary files  are :-

/
drwxr-xr-t  39 root     sys          var

/var
drwxr-xr-x  16 root     bin          spool

/var/spool/
drwx------   2 defang   other      MIMEDefang

drwx------   2 defang   other      MD-Quarantine

Please reply ..