[Mimedefang] Case in-sentitive matching

Ashley M. Kirchner ashley at pcraft.com
Wed Apr 14 18:53:34 EDT 2004

    In my sub filter, I have the following three lines:

    if (($type eq "text/plain") and
$entity->head->mime_attr("content-type.charset") eq "Windows-1251") {
        return action_bounce("Charset Windows-1251 not accepted here");
    }

    ...which successfully bounces anything matching that charset.
However, it's case sensitive.  Those that come in as "windows-1251"
still get through.  Is there an easy way to match for both, without
having to duplicate those three lines simply to add the lowercase version?

--
W | I haven't lost my mind; it's backed up on tape somewhere.