[Mimedefang] Spam Getting Through

John Mason John.Mason.Jr at autostradeint.com
Wed Apr 14 14:14:17 EDT 2004

Which tests are raising the score high enough to be spam on the manual run?

Are you removing any content/headers added by your system when resending?

DNSBL's razor/pyzor/DCC all can be time dependant so that the first time
your system sees a spam it is not caught but when it is rerun it is scored
differently.

John