[Mimedefang] Quarantine management - anyone else working on this?

Paul Murphy pmurphy at ionixpharma.com
Tue Apr 13 04:39:10 EDT 2004

Mike,

> When trying to use the new v1.2 quarantine management files
> there seems
> to be some syntax errors. I was getting errors in my apache error_log
> file and when I run 'perl -c quarantine.pl' I get the
> following errors

I can confirm the warning messages appear on my system as well when run with
"perl -c", so have corrected them in version 1.3, which is attached.

Best Wishes,

Paul.
Paul Murphy
Head of Informatics
Ionix Pharmaceuticals Ltd
418 Science Park, Cambridge, CB4 0PA

Tel. 01223 433741
Fax. 01223 433788

DISCLAIMER:
are addressed.  If you have received this email in error please contact
the sender or the Ionix IT Helpdesk on +44 (0) 1223 433741