[Mimedefang] bayesian working?

Alex S Moore asmoore at edge.net
Sun Apr 11 16:59:31 EDT 2004

--On Sunday, April 11, 2004 04:25:34 PM -0400 "David F. Skoll"
<dfs at roaringpenguin.com> wrote:

> On Sun, 11 Apr 2004, Ashley M. Kirchner wrote:
>
>> However, that still doesn't answer the
>> question of whether I can duplicate the files across all the MXs...
>
> If both machines have the same architecture, it shouldn't be a problem.
> If one's a SPARC and the other an Intel box,

I have tried transferring between SPARC and Intel and it did not work.  The
only reliable method that I have found is a script from the SA site named
db-to-text.pl.txt.  I have used that script several times and it works fine.

There is also the export and import pgms from Berkeley, maybe called load
and unload.  I have not used that method.

Alex