[Mimedefang] bayesian working?

Ben Kamen bkamen at benjammin.net
Sun Apr 11 13:07:58 EDT 2004

No no no, what IT needs to tell management is:

We have 2 machines... one is way faster than the other... but it still
gets bogged... if we want to keep up the war on spam, what we need is
TWO really fast machines... ;)

Put in terms that make the suits unhappy... then hardware you shall
have. hhehehe

  -Ben