[Mimedefang] bayesian working?

Stephen Smoogen smoogen at lanl.gov
Sun Apr 11 12:26:33 EDT 2004

I will admit.. I have copied them over to similar domain servers. I dont
think they would work too well if you took ones from .smoogespace.com
and tried them on .lanl.gov because they would have different headers
(for one To: .smoogespace.com would be good and the other you would want
that to be bad.)

Stephen John Smoogen		smoogen at lanl.gov
Los Alamos National Lab  CCN-5 Sched 5/40  PH: 4-0645
-- You should consider any operational computer to be a security problem --