[Mimedefang] filter in & out

david junker at earthlink.net
Fri Apr 9 14:47:33 EDT 2004

My perl is not great, but I added the below.
Have not had luck yet.  Could I be putting this in the wrong section
of the mimedefang-filter ?  I ran the reread.  I have tried different
kinds of re's without luck, including filtering on hostname sender and
IP. also adding "^ and $"  eg. /^some-text$/   and /n+  (note: syntax may be
wrong in this email just going from memory)

sub filter_sender {
        my ($sender, $ip, $hostname, $helo) = @_;
        if ($ip =~ /192.168.1.*/i) {
                return ('ACCEPT_AND_NO_MORE_FILTERING');
        }
}