[Mimedefang] I'm sure this is an RTFM question but...

Rob rob_macgregor at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 8 14:11:27 EDT 2004

Sendmail 8.12 has 2 daemons.  The -Ac is the submit deamon that binds to
port 587.  That one is controlled by submit.mc/cf.  The primary sendmail
daemon is controlled by sendmail.mc/cf.

Does your sendmail have milter support?  Did you add the entries to
sendmail.mc and rebuild sendmail.cf?  What's in your mail log?

PLEASE - keep list traffic on the list.  Email sent directly to me may
be ignored utterly.

--
Rob | What part of "no" was it you didn't understand?