[Mimedefang] stop warning email

Steve Lee maillist at blitzen.net
Thu Apr 8 12:25:46 EDT 2004

I have question on where i can disable the warning emails.
When someone sends me a email that has a extension that
is not allowed by the list of $bad_exts in mimedefang-filter,
i still get a message like the message below.  How can i tell
mimedefang not to send me a message about a warning that someone
tried to send a file that was not allowed by the system.

Thanks.  I have tried reading through both mimedefang.pl but was
unable to locate what to do.

WARNING: This e-mail has been altered by Our Mail System.
Following this paragraph are indications of the actual changes made.
For more information about Blitzen Networks email policy, contact
Blitzen Networks Mail System <postmaster at neptune2.blitzen.net>.
For more information about the email policy, visit:
http://www.roaringpenguin.com/mimedefang/enduser.php3

An attachment named test.pif was removed from this document as it
constituted a security hazard.  If you require this document, please
contact
the sender and arrange an alternate means of receiving it.