[Mimedefang] 1st time setup help reqeusted...

Rob rob_macgregor at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 8 03:36:41 EDT 2004

Trawl the group archive - this has been discussed, and posted, a few
times.  The primary keyword is "recipients".  Use my first name (below)
as the other :)

> If a virus is not found then add a header to state
> that the
> message was scanned and found to be clean.

Take a look at action_add_header.  Keep in mind that such a statement
assumes that your virus scanner will catch 100% of known AND UNKNOWN
viruses.

PLEASE - keep list traffic on the list.  Email sent directly to me may
be ignored utterly.

--
Rob | What part of "no" was it you didn't understand?