[Mimedefang] filter messages in & out + SA

david junker at earthlink.net
Wed Apr 7 01:04:02 EDT 2004

Hello all:

I have MD v2.42 running w/ spamassassin + sendmail.

All mail that is sent 'to and from' my site is getting filtered by MD

I was wondering what to change to only filter incoming messages.  Does
this have to do with the multiplexar function?

Also, I can't tell if spamassassin is being called, I know that MD is
compiled to work with it, and SA works from tests.  I just don't see the
x-spam scoring in  my headers.   I am using the default config file from
MD.  It was actually working a few times (setting x-spam, and putting in
a text file attachment) but that was when my host name was not
resolvable.

David