[Mimedefang] Black Listed

WBrown at e1b.org WBrown at e1b.org
Tue Apr 6 15:10:33 EDT 2004

> > My ISP here (Bigpond) is about to implement blocking port 25 for all
their
> > dynamic IP customers.
>
> Good! That's ok with me, as soon as their smtp server, which I'm
> then forced to use is not blacklisted!

This would not be acceptable to me at home on my cable modem.  I only use
my cable modem ISP for transport only.  My mail accounts require
authentication before I can relay off them.  If I relay through an
Adelphia server, but have a StumpyDogs.org or RVClub.net address on the
email, that could look like a forgery.